Why Aquapura Babysafe Tablets:
- Babies are born with a weak immune system. To protect them from harmful microbes, regular sterilization of baby feeding accessories is a must.
- Akron Healthcare manufactures Baby Bottle Sterilizing Tablets for use in Hospitals and Homes.
- Aquapura-Babysafe effervescent tablets for cold sterilisation provide a modern, safe, and effective method for sterilising baby feeding items and maintain the hygiene of your home. The active ingredient and excipients (additional ingredients) to prepare the tablet are the same as those used for drinking water purification tablets. The excipients (additional ingredients) are food grade and do not leave harmful residues in the water and are hence environment friendly.
- Aquapura-Babysafe effervescent tablets dissolve quickly, act fast, and are effective against almost all known Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses, and Fungi.
- Aquapura-Babysafe Tablets sterilizes baby bottle & baby’s feeding equipment in just 30 minutes killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores quickly and safely.
- Aquapura-Babysafe Tablets can be used for sterilization & disinfection of baby bottle and all baby feeding equipment including feeding utensils, bottles, teats, dummies, teething rings, toys, breast pump parts, plastic cutlery, soothers, plastic feeding spoons, weaning bowls, milk storage containers, non metallic surfaces.
- As a policy, all our products have Batch No, Mfg Date & Expiry Date on every packaging for safety and traceability.
How to Use:
Effective sterilization of baby’s feeding equipment is vital to their health. To ensure that all feeding equipments is sterilized safely, please follow these instructions carefully.
- After each feed, thoroughly wash and rinse all feeding equipment with drinking water ensuring all traces of milk are removed.
- Add 1 Tablet of Aquapura-Babysafe 0.4 gm in 2.5 Litres of Clear/Clean Normal Water. Stir the solution until the tablets dissolve completely. Solution can be prepared in cold or luke warm water.
- Immerse all items in Aquapura-Babysafe solution and keep them submerged for atleast 30 minutes.
- At feeding time, use clean hands to take items out of the solution. Give each item a shake as you take it out or drain/rinse the submerged item with cooled freshly boiled water or same water used for food and drinking. Ensure that there is no residual solution before pouring feeding item in the bottle. Shake off any excess solution and use immediately. Ensure that no trapped air bubbles remain in the bottles, teats, or utensils. Fill the bottle immediately with the food. Wash hands thoroughly after contact with the solution.
- The made-up solution is active for 24 hours so you can continue to immerse items in the solution and take them out when you are ready to use them throughout the day. Make up a fresh solution every 24 hours, after washing container in warm water and detergent. Do not splash the solution.
- Use the treated solution for disinfection of all baby feeding equipment, including feeding utensils, bottles, teats, breast pump parts, dummies, teething rings, toys, bowls, plastic cutlery, soothers, plastic feeding spoons, weaning bowls, milk storage containers, non metallic surfaces.
- Prepared Solution can be used for general household and hospital/nursery hygiene for example wiping and disinfecting surfaces, waterproof sheets etc.
Specification: Each Uncoated Tablet contains Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) 0.4gm
Strength: Each 0.4gm Tablet is suitable for preparation of approx 2.5 Litres of Sterlizing Solution at 100 PPM Dosage.
About Aquapura-Babysafe’s active ingredient NaDCC Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate:
- Aquapura-Babysafe’s active ingredient, NaDCC Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 and has been approved / registered for drinking water treatment by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate is non toxic and has been approved by WHO (World Health Organization) as “fit for prolonged human consumption” since 2003.
- It is proven to be effective against virtually all known Water Borne Diseases. (Eliminates 99.9% of microorganisms in water.)
- Tablets formulated from Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate are Safe & Compact to handle, store, and transport – no spillages or leaks.
- It is Economic & Accurate – no under or over dosing. Safe, simple, easy to use.
- More Environmental Friendly than alternative disinfectants. Totally biodegradable.
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate eliminates the use of using boiled water for sterilization of Baby Bottles and other articles, toys etc.
- Total bactericidal action (Eliminates 99.9% of microorganisms).
- Ensure that the tablet dissolves completely before using the solution.
- Keep the tablet and the package out of children’s reach.
- Ensure that there is no residual solution before pouring feeding item in the bottle.
- Ensure that no trapped air bubbles remain in the bottles, teats, or utensils.
- Do not dissolve the tablets in strong alkali (over pH 10) or acidic (below pH3) solution.
- Keep the package and tablets away from acids, heat & water/moisture.
- Do not place the package or tablet near fire or strong inflammables.
- Do not place the tablet in metallic vessel for more than 2 hours.
- The tablets are harmful if swallowed.
- The tablets are irritating to eyes and respiratory system.
- Replace the cap of the package securely after use.
- Incase of accidental consumption, seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep the package/container tightly closed.
Store in a cool and dry place.